Saturday, April 22, 2006

my birthday, at IKIM.fm

it's my besday.. a lot of wishes i got.. thanks guy.. may Allah keep His Blessings on me.. aamiin.. i was at the IKIM.fm's konti celebrating my bday around my buddies.. Tokman, Syah, Salleh, Faiz and DJ Erwan.. thanks to Kak Wan Lili for joining earlier.. Akak! thanks a lot...

yeah.. year after year, sum changes have to be made.. to be better man... of course.. its an honor to live, still.. Thank u God!

"Alhamdulillah, pilihan dan kesempatan membuat hamba mengerti tentang makna diri, lalu kusembahkan syukur padamu Ya Allah, untuk nama, harta dan keluarga yang mencinta!"

thank u walid and ummi for raising me from i was born till now.. thank u friend who made me laugh and cry... happy and sad... thank u so very much... without u guys in my life, i wouldnt be here.. i love u all!

2 comments:

mizzfarihah said...

HEPI BESDAY

saphier81 said...

Sorilaa bro tak wish you happy birthday on that day. I just remembered it was your birthday when I heard the siarang ulangan of carta IKIM on monday (i think). Miss you bro.. can't wait to hear your 1st album.. best of luck!!!