Wednesday, October 11, 2006

It's a day of Ramadhan


long time no write.. haha.. i hope yo'll ok.. it has been a few weeks my album released... and after a long break of typing here, u guys must expected a lot of story... yeah.. i do have a lot...

been busy lately with shows, media appearances, radio interview, mags photo shoot... waahh.. and also with new studio my boss doing..

quite tuff for me... tired already, but life must go on.. yeah.. with my life now... i hope i can manage to be better person.. alhamdulillah, still remember God... thank you God for still giving me chances to be better... Insya Allah i will do my best...

thank u banglong for doing all the things to me.. let me know if i did mistakes, i guess a lot.. but we r only human, yea bro?

i'll start to write again, i'll try... thanks for still reading my blog, eventho i only write once in a while..

i love u all...

1 comment:

starry said...

please write more~